Duration: 12 Months
Start Date: 13 – 14 April 2018
Programme Cost: R 23 010. 00
Special: R 20 000.00 (Ends on 30/03/18)
Objectives of the programme
Many entrepreneurs are really interested in how to convert the idea to a business as fast as possible. Many programmes focus on the academics of Entrepreneurship, with less focus on implementation. The objective of the programme is to take the entrepreneur from ideation to the on-ramp of idea implementation in as short a time as possible, while the entrepreneur learns foundational concepts essential for successful enterprise management.
The programme is designed in work-based learning principles and the entrepreneurs are supported by some of the best coaches and mentors in the country, who attend to both their business learning as well as self-learning.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is thinking about going into their own business or already running their business…
By the end of the programme, participants should be able to:
- A toolkit on CD for completing your own business plan and starting your Business
- Have a clearer understanding of your Enterprise and how you are going to make it REAL.
- Take our Entrepreneur Assessment to understand yourself as an Entrepreneur
- Listen to other entrepreneurs and their Experiences
- Free coaching session to refine your Business plan
- Design your own business plan.
Programme outline and topics to be covered
- The Enterprise Model
- Framing your business in relation to the market
- Understanding the self in relation to others
- Practical Skills required operate a successful business
- Foundations of Enterprise Financial Management
- Ethics in Enterprise management