Date: 31 January 2018
Venue: The Africa Centre for Work Based Learning
Cost: R150.00 pp.
Coaches can help us, but who helps the coaches? This session is an opportunity for coaches ans consultants to learn and share and answer the following questions:
• How am I doing with my coaching/consulting practice right now?
• What do I still need to do more of to prepare for a great new year in 2016?
• What strength should I continue to leverage?
• What are some of the things I need to stop doing that are blocking my success as a coach/consultant?
Coach/Consulting Master Mind session will help you to:
• Gain insight in strengths and points for improvement
• Learn the type of interventions employed by others
• Experiment with additional options
• Become more aware of your own responses during observation exercises
• Learn new tips from the supervisor
• Find answers to your practical questions
• Network with fellow professionals